6.12.2012

Currently: June

Current Book - The Night Circus -- Erin Morgenstern  (so far, I am LOVING it) 

Current Celebrity Crush - Ibrahim Afellay from the Dutch National team. I know, he looks young, but he is 26, so I am not rocking the cradle too badly. He's a great athlete. I find that very attractive.
  




Current Drink -  Coffee w/ vanilla creamer.

Current Excitement -  I found a thrift store near my house with 50% off. You would think that would mean they just double the price and then give you "half off" but it's really cheap. I got an REI dry wicking hiking shirt for $1.50! 

Current fashion trend - For my birthday, I received some new running shorts. I am not sure if they are fashionable. You decide. 



Current Favorite Blog/Website - I am really loving Nilsa's blog lately. She brings up so many great points and backs them up with great writing. Also check out her list of trends that she "missed out" on

Current Favorite Film -  Spaceballs. Another classic. 

Curent Food - Cherries. I ate about a pound of them today. 

Current Guilty Pleasure - Ice cream. 2 times in one day on Sunday. 

Current Indulgence - Going to the beach. I went twice yesterday. Not to sunbathe but just for a walk. It was great. 

Current Mood - sick, blah, bleh

Current New Find - Running on East Cliff Drive

Current Outfit - Jeans, sweater and sneakers (yes, I put on pants today!) 

Current Peeve - People who leave trash on the beach. Really, people? 

Current Song - It's an old one, but this She Wants Revenge song really gets me going. 

Current Triumph - Under a 7:30 pace for my last half marathon. 

Current TV Show - Nothing. (See above re guilty pleasure)

Current Wish-List - A new car (mine is back in the shop...again)

Currently Delaying - Running. I don't feel good. I want to run, but I don't want to at the same time. 

What's currently going on in your life? Are you fashionable? Have you watched any of the Euro cup? 

10 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better:) Nice deal on the shirt. I love good deals! I also hate it when people leave trash around. The beach, hiking, etc. How hard is it to throw away your trash?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, you're full of the love this week - thanks! I WISH our second hand stores sold REI and other outdoorsy/active brands. I'd take 50% list price, let alone 50% off thrift price! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That thrift store is awesome! I love the bright shorts.
    Current book. none :(
    Current guilty pleasure Watching season 1 of Game of Thrones from HBO

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the shorts. I think you did very well! And the REI shirt for $1.50? Nice.

    Hope you feel better and get your mojo back soon. Sometimes these little breaks are so good for us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am not watching any, but ALL of the Euro 2012 games (well, when I can). I am a bit obsessed... and you better root for Germany tomorrow! ;)

    Also, Nilsa is an awesome person all around!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really loved reading this and learning more about you. I like your shoes with that yellow skirt (?) or dress! And a half marathon uner 7:30 pace...awesome! The thrift store sounds good too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd say yes to having fashionable running shorts. It's the color. Very trendy :) Your triumph? Wow! Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad you've discovered Nilsa - you would love her if you got to meet her. She's awesome. :) I'm hoping to see her sometime this summer when/if I go to Chicago.

    I am currently loving coffee w/ vanilla creamer, too. That is my morning drink of choice! :) I am currently appreciating all the free time I have, but amazed at how fast I can use up all those free hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'll have to check out Nilsa. I've been looking for new reads. This is a great list. I'm so glad you're enjoying Night Circus. I loved it even though it is a little different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I thought The Night Circus was great. My current read is The Lifeboat. It is amazing! And I love your running shorts, they are keepers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!