2.19.2011

Endless Possibilities

In Southeast Asia they carry EVERYTHING on tiny motorcycles. Here are a few examples. 


They carry Tuk-Tuks full of people

They carry rice etc
 
They carry people (sometimes up to 4!!)

They carry blocks of ice
This is the mail carrier
What will they carry next?!! I've seen them carry dogs, bicycles, televisions, rebar, gallons of water, empty water jugs, chickens. There are ice cream motorcycles, pad thai motorcycle carts and even fried insect motorcycle carts. Anything you never thought would be associated with a motorcycle....IS!! Oh and half the time the driver is on the phone at the same time. 


Have you seen any weird motorcycle passengers?

1 comment:

  1. I wish a pad thai motorcycle cart would drive through my neighborhood right now!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!