10.31.2010

Versatile Blogger

I already posted today, but then I read fellow blogger Gracie at Complicated Day's post. Everybody likes recognition and everyone likes (well, those who blog) sharing things about themselves. So... here's the deal. This is the versatile blogger award.

Here are the rules of this award:
1. Thanks and link back to the person who gave you the award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Pass the award to other bloggers.

First, I will say thanks to a few people for being good fun reads, great photos, good sources of information and much entertainment for me. Thanks to them, boredom has been kept at bay. I will give them the award. (ps. I would give it to Gracie if she hadn't already done it!) They are:

Jess
Becky
Lucy
Kimberly
Sarah
Sara
Jennie
Erin

And now...my 7 things.

1. I am currently in Nepal, but am going home in about a week. I can't wait to see my family. And some snow.
2. I can tie a cherry stem in a knot with my tongue. And sing entire Disney songs. Not at the same time.
3. I can speak passable Spanish. I would like to be better than "passable".
4. I am a nomad. My parents live near Lake Tahoe, my last home was in San Francisco, not counting the 3 years I worked in New Orleans and the 9 months I worked in Des Moines, IA. I am starting to get a complex.
5. I never had any broken bones or stitches...until I was 23. I broke my pinky finger (barely counts) in Mexico and then had stitches in my chin (also barely counts) a couple years later.
6. I love the smell of old books. However, I hate dust. And mold.
7. I have a lot and I mean a lot of shoes. I worked at the ladies shoe department at Nordstrom...for about 8 years. Imagine...you get a discount. On sale shoes. Or even if you don't, sometimes it doesn't matter... The sad thing is, now that I don't work at Nordy's (I work doing damage assessments after natural disasters - aka Katrina) I usually wear sneakers or work boots. Oh the poor shoes are just sitting in storage waiting to be used.

Thanks again Gracie. Carry on ladies. If you feel like doing this list, put a comment with a link to it so we can go and check it out!

1 comment:

  1. Wait...another blog?! You have almost as many blogs as you have shoes, lol!
    ;)
    I want to visit Nepal.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!