1.03.2011

Ten on Tuesday (4)

I am linking up with Chelsea at Roots and Rings for Ten on Tuesday! Unfortunately, her list this week was all about the home and as you know, I have none, so I am using an old version instead. This one is from Dec 14.

1. What is your favorite kind of cheese?
I like all cheese. My favorite is probably bucheron.

2. Do you prefer fudge with or without nuts?
Neither. It is too sweet.

3. How do you feel about cats?
They are better than dogs, but animals are just too much work usually.

4. Meg Ryan or Julia Roberts?
Meg. There is something about Julia that bugs me.

5. Do you wear a watch?
Always. And I check it more than I realize because if I don't have it on, I drive myself crazy checking.

6. What are a few of your favorite songs from the 90′s?
Well, I was into Alice and Chains and other similar bands at the time. I would probably say...something by Pearl Jam -- Footsteps, maybe.

7. Do you like scented candles?
The expensive ones. But nothing that smells too perfumey. Vanilla or spices are good.

8. What do you like on your hamburger?
Bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, mayo, mustard, ketchup.

9. How often do you cut your fingernails?
Every other week maybe.

10. Do you sleep in socks?
Pretty much never. I hate the feeling. I like to feel sheets on my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!