1.27.2011

Ten on Tuesday (5) (on Wednesday...or Thursday)

1. Do you decorate for Valentine’s Day? 
Valentines what? 

2. Does your desktop have a picture or a computer graphic? Is it organized? 
It has a photo I took of a place I love near my family's house. It is organized -- I have absolutely NO icons on my desktop.

3. Do you use a paper planner, electronic planner, or no planner at all?
Paper AND electronic. But I love my paper planner the best. 

4. Do you change purses or bags often, or stick with a good thing? 
 One purse. Only. Why switch? Then I will forget something!!

5. What’s your favorite YouTube video? 
I dont watch YouTube.

6. Do you use Turbo Tax or a real person to pay your taxes? 
Turbotax. It's so easy!

7. How many states have you stepped foot (or tire) into? Which ones? 
We have rules. If you drove through, it doesn't count. You have to eat or sleep in the place for it to count as a state that you actually WENT to. I've been to CA, NV, WA, OR, AZ, NM, CO, UT, IA, IL, WY, KS, NE, MA, ME, FL, LA, MS, AL, CT, VT, NH, MD, PA, NY, TX, VA, TN....I think that's 27, maybe I missed or added one...

8. How many countries have you been in? Which ones?
I am not going to list this. You can read my blog. On the side there are tags...check them out.

9. How many pillows are in your house? (Sleeping or decorative) 
I sleep with two.  The end.

10. How cold is too cold for flip-flops? 
I pretty much wear them all the time. Well not when it's snowing. But otherwise, bring it on!

*Hosted by Chelsea

1 comment:

  1. You have been to a lot of states! And countries!! I need to sit down & count the states I've been to...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!