8.20.2013

Currently: August


Current Book - Jackdaws by Ken Follett: I have enjoyed some of his other books, such as Pillars of the Earth, but it's been several years since I have read one. So far, it's an interesting slice of history with a bit of action and romance thrown in between.

Current Running Path - 



Current Drink - Coffee with milk 

Current Excitement - Getting rid of the car; I decided to donate it and it feels good to finally make a decision! 

Current fashion trend





Current Favorite Blog/Website - I've been using Feedly for my blog roll and so far, it's pretty good.


Current Garden Item - Cherry tomatoes, squash, zucchini, basil and ONE tiny cucumber.

Current Love - Iced coffee on the back porch in the sun with my feet up.

Current Food - Burritos. My love for them will never die. With lots of salsa!

Current Indulgence - Brunch this weekend: blackberry coconut pancakes, fried chicken, pickled fried green tomatoes (these were so good!) and a coconut fig scone! 

Currently Pondering - How I am going to fit in yoga each week, as I have a Groupon which expires next week that I need to use! 


Current Mood - Pretty tired.


Current New Find - This Pandora station. It's PERFECT for the gym! 

Current Outfit - I have not been super exciting lately in the outfit department. Jeans and t-shirts with flip flops is pretty much the standard. 

Current Peeve - People who are inconsiderate. Today I was on the bus and it was pretty full and this one girl had her legs halfway in a second seat with her purse on the seat as well. Nobody wants to ask her to move it because she also has this "don't F with me" look on her face. What the...? To top it off, she ate a bag of chips and then threw the empty bag on the floor. 
 
Current Song - This song really gets me going when I am running, especially when I am on a particularly hard hill and I am pumping my way (slowly) up it.


 

Current Triumph - Completing 50k number four without dying or injuring myself. 
 
Current TV Show -  Big Bang Theory. It seems to always be on, so I put it on in the background a lot.

Current Wish-List - More hours in a day. Work has been pretty much taking most of them lately. 

Currently Delaying - Going to Costco. It's always busy; I always buy more than I need; I never get out of there without spending at least $200.

What is you current love? Current new find? What do you use in place of Google Reader?

12 comments:

  1. My current love is spaghetti squash. I have been eating it quite a bit lately. My new find is some fun new dresses that I bought this past weekend when I was shopping with my friend. And I use Feedly in place of google reader. For me, it's the best of the replacement options!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using Feedly as well. Signed up for it and Bloglovin' but seem to like Feedly better. I still miss Google Reader though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh hot diggity!!! Love that Pandora station...totally adding that bad boy!!! I love coffee milk...a RI thing! I drank it every. single. day. with both pregnancies!!! I use bloglovin and it's pretty good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this post because you are making me think! The LOVE, the OUTFIT, the PEEVE!
    I love iced coffee (gotta' be w/ turbo shot) and flip flops. Think I'm taking that song too. BUT truly, your TRIUMPH puts a big smile on my face. Congrats to THAT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am currently loving the blueberry salsa recipe I found. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Currently loving all the fresh fruit I am finding here... blueberries, blackberries (local and picking ourselves), peaches, nectarines, pineapple, kiwi, and of course the usual bananas, oranges, and apples.

    So happy for you to have done the Squamish 50k.

    I love iced coffee too. I love coffee ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blackberry coconut pancakes? That sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Currently loving running again after stopping in 1995 from plantar fasciitis, I run/walk 20 seconds intervals with 10 seconds rest 30 times. I love making biscuits from scratch.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on another 50K completed, lady! You're becoming an old hat at them :)

    Currently loving my new job + earlier bedtimes. Those nights I get to bed before 9pm are my favorite.

    I've been using Feedly for a while now. I don't love it as much as Google Reader, but it is a very close second.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If Sweets were on that bus with you, he would be the one to ask her to move her stuff and would then pick up the bag off the floor, hand it to her and say loudly, "I think this is yours." He's done it before.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You had an awesome month! Reading this makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot! I had come back to mention how much I love Big Bang! It's a family ritual to watch a rerun every evening to wind down the day :) Love Sheldon!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!