12.28.2010

Ten on Tuesday (3)

This week I am linking up with Chelsea at rootsandrings.com for Ten on Tuesday.  

1. What was the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
A printer that I could use to print out photos. One of my holiday time goals was to work on my photo albums. I got about halfway through. 

2. Did you get the number one item on your Christmas wishlist?
I bought it for myself because I couldn't wait until Christmas. 

3. How long has it been since you’ve had a pedicure?
Ummmmm... What's a pedicure. I clip my own toenails and do not paint them. 

4. How cold is it in your city today?
"My" city. In San Francisco it is about 50 degrees.  

5. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two. Because one is not enough and three is too many. Unless they are really fat, then I only need one. 

6. Can you roll your tongue?
Yes. 

7. Do you always buy the same mascara or do you try new ones each tube?
I use whatever. I don't really care. I do like Clinic though; it's not clumpy at all, but it's too expensive. 

8. What’s your favorite cookbook?
Duh. Joy of Cooking 1960 edition. 

9. What was your first pet?
A black lab!! He was the best!! 

10. Do you wear jewelry on a daily basis?
One ring and earrings. The same ones every day; I never change them. 

1 comment:

  1. I never get pedicures either... My feet take such a beating from running, I feel it's a waste of money for me. I do usually treat myself to one when I visit my friend each year in Phoenix, though, as she loves to go and get them together.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!