11.16.2010

Ten on Tuesday (2)

10 on Tuesday 11/16/10

Sorry if the formatting is messed up; I am sending this from my phone. Speaking of that, does anyone know of a convenient way to blog on blogger from your iPhone? If so let me know! 

This is volume 2 for me of Ten on Tuesday, inspired by Chelsea at Roots and Rings rootsandrings.wordpress.com

1. What is your favorite breakfast pastry?
Bear Claw from the bakery in Blairsden

2. Were you ever in a Thanksgiving or Christmas play?
Yes, every year from Kindergarten to 6th grade. I was an elf, a tree and even a donkey one year. I was so embarrassed. 

3. What is your favorite clothing accessory?
Scarves and Shoes. I collect them. 

4. What is your favorite item of clothing?
My running shoes. I've really missed them. Okay and a comfy pair of jeans. Dress them up or down. Love it.  

5. What is your favorite color and why?
Well I always say blue but in photography terms, it's definitely red. 

6. What is your favorite type of Christmas cookie?
Russian kisses. 

7. What is your favorite scent (food, perfume/lotion)
Baking cookies or bread, fresh shower soap scent, grass, lilacs, wisteria, fresh brewed coffee... The list goes on. 

8. What is your favorite household cleaner?
Scrubbing Bubbles. Works like a charm. 

9. When you were a kid what did you want to be when you grew up? And what did you actually grow up to be?
I wanted to be a Vet or a Marine Biologist. I have a degree in Kinesiology but I work for an Architecture & Engineering firm. 

10. What is the last song or album you bought?
Bought? Haha. I can't remember. Probably something in 2002 or 2003. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!