You May Be in India
1. You get hit by a motorbike in broad daylight.
2. You get head butted by a cow in the street.
3. You get head butted by a cow in the street again.
4. Kids shake your hand everywhere you go.
5. You get about 487 "hellos" each day. (and "where you from"/ "what your name")
6. There are balls, triangles and tubes of things being fried on every corner.
7. A saree is an outfit, not an apology.
8. You eat vegetarian food 3 x a day.
9. You can get a great deal on cumin.
10. You are on a train for 24 hours and you have only covered 1/10 of the country.
11. You have 3 people, a dog and a windshield on a motor scooter.
12. A lassie is a drink, not a dog. And we drink a lot of them!