7.09.2011

Vietnam Fun

In case you missed my story the first time, pop on over to Women Rockin The Road, where I am blogging about how I almost got ran over by several motorcycles in Vietnam. While you are there, make sure to check out the How Do You Rock page, where you can find out how to tell YOUR story.

If you have already read that story and want to know more about Vietnam, here I have a few funny signs, for  your Saturday viewing pleasure.

Sooo...they will rub you with some garlic?

Check out number 5.

Dong. Hehe.

Well Kept Your Jewels!

Middle of the Night Escape

Yummy! Hedgehog!

This one is self explanitory

No Buffalo Riding!
Have a good weekend people!

3 comments:

  1. These are AWESOME! But hedgehog seems like a slightly dangerous thing to eat, if you ask me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! It's funny how what is normal to other countries (no buffalo riding for example) is so odd to others. haha. Cute post - Hope you have a lovely Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. These signs are hilarious!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!