7.10.2011

Recap & A Beer

Well, I think I finally got my S(tuff) in gear enough to participate in Kim's Grab a Beer and Look What I did Last Week series. Actually, normally my week is not that exciting, so I don't want to bore you too much. This week was not that exciting either, but I do have a couple of photos, so I thought what the hey. 

I made lists. See number 3 -- I am TRYING!

I worked a lot. 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.


And drank LOTS of coffee. 



I got to play with a GPS for work! Fun!

Getting out into the field.




I had to stop to take some pictures of barns and stuff. 







I tried to stay out of the rain.
And made more lists and plans for next week!


What did you do this week? 

(I am also participating in:)





2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a really productive week!

    Found you via FTLOB! Glad to be following you now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice! busy week!i...was bridesmaid for my best friend. We had the hen and wedding in the same week. I'm on holiday-so that really was my week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!