7.31.2011

Lovely Day For a Guinness

source
 First, I just want to say...Happy Sunday everyone! This week has been busy! I am trying to (slowly) revamp my blog so if you get a chance, click out of Reader to check it out! I updated my Bookshelf and Around The World pages and added a List of Lists page. So what's happened this week, you ask? Well...let me show you!

I drove around small town America. 

Commerce, MO
 Went wild in the Target dollar section...

If only I had more storage space!
 I found this new kind of Ruffles. Has anyone tried these? They seem interesting. 


I found this bar. Jo Mamas!


I got caught in a thunderstorm! 
Yes I was driving when I took these. No, I did not die.




But then it was finally cool enough for a nice run! 
(see...not driving for this pic!)


I found this sign, which I thought was pretty funny. 


And I found a tiny pony! He was only about 3 ft tall! So cute! While stopped on the side of the road to take this photo, two guys pulled over to ask me if I was okay. When I said yes, one proceeded to tell me that this tiny pony has a BABY tiny pony. I did not see it that day, but now I am on the lookout.


I made a new running playlist. I have a post in the works about why it is all rap. 


Then yesterday I did my very favorite thing in the world. Made a pitcher of this. 


And relaxed with this. 

How was your week? How is your weekend going?

This post is part of these hops: 


Photobucket


7 comments:

  1. I love the target dollar section! And you look like you had a rather relaxing time with that drink and book!

    FTLOB Comment Luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by my site from FTLOBs. It looks like you are having a lovely weekend. I got a good laugh at the son-of-a-BUSH sign:) I also took a look at your fantastic photography on your other site. I like your eye for unusual beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's looking great over here!!!

    When I ran, I LOVED running to rap, too.

    Have a great week and I'll see you next Sunday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. did you try those chips? How were they?

    I have read Little Earthquakes! Its been so long, though, is it short stories?

    Looks like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joe-Mama's!!!

    Also, tiny ponies? I WANT one!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like a pretty great day! Really, any day that features tiny ponies is a win.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!