2.28.2011

Lovely Lists

Do you have a travel story you would like to share? Would you like to be a guest blogger? If so, please email me (you can find my email on my profile) or leave a comment below! 

Note: I am still working on updating and improving my pages, but check them out and let me know what I am missing/what needs work! They are on the top left currently! Just click on Oh the Places we Can Go, bookshelf or travel tips to see what's new!

Okay now lets get to it. I know that YOU know that I love lists! So why not create a list of lists? Is that even allowed? Here are some of my favorites that you may have missed.
 
10 Things I Can't Live Without When Traveling

10 Things That Make You Realize You Are in Africa

10 of my New Favorite Foods

You Might be in India if...

Top 10 Experiences (RTW 1st Half)

Sleeps With The Fishes: Places to Stay While Abroad

Best iPhone Apps

Ten on Tuesday lists


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! I love to respond to comments, so please check back soon for my reply!